Friday, April 25, 2008

a gift from honda

lasapka tested drive 2008 2.4L honda accord last afternoon.
Bump into showroom after work, met my long time uncle (classmate's father) there; one of the owner of honda showroom. initially had no intention to test drive but he insisted me to do so. went on....

mentioned to a friends about it, everyone ask..."how? good?"

...of course good lah.. new model new car oh....

one of the sad part is you imagine the feeling when i got back in my own car after test drive; feeling....chewwww~~~lasap car.


anyway, i got a gift from uncle honda, here is it:






uncle somemore gave me two....




therefore, as a conclusion: drive a new car with gifts back home...untung bersih lah..

mean while..i wait for SportTOTO god to approve my purchase.

3 comments:

Soul Hart said...

Ehh... spare me one la... my current wallet koyak already... lolz...

smallee said...

Hey Pai Kia.. u give me one la.. and i will sms your sportsTOTO god and ask him to approve u with something.. hehe...

lasapka said...

ai yo... if you all want it. Go to showroom and test drive the car loh....