Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my 91 civic

if you have a 91 civic.
one day, when you are driving your 91 honda civic waiting at the traffic light junction, a new model civic comes right next to you.


Then, the owner shows his chainsaw face teasing you "my civic is new and very sui, i got i-vtec . yours => "



you feel like

no worry...man!, when we come to 2009, you spot the same chainsaw face civic right next to you again at the same spot.., what you do, you drive forward a little bit, let him view through your rear window, tell him ..



"hey bro... mine no need pasang rear seat belt, government approved and i am taking my four friends at the back"

5 comments:

EstherHuiLee said...

Hahahaha! That's true! I hate using seat beat while seat passanger seat at the back =.=

cacatkia™ said...

hahahahahahahha... those icon kick man!!!

Anonymous said...

But my 2,000 year old Museum antique Accord already has rear seat belts - then I will look like >:( also

Silverstan said...

i have 1 91 civic too.
mine have rear seat belts.
hehe

smallee said...

hahaha... good one as usual man...