Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Driving Vision

lasapka would like to share something good for some of them who might not know, it is about sunglass.
It will be a benefit to have one with polarize len.

i have one comes with brown color len.

but what is good?!

see tis.....

before put on:

the image on dashboard reflects on windscreen

after..

image on windscreen being 'cut' off

another view,

before..

reflection under sunlight on windscreen of both car

after....


we can actually see thru it clearly of what is inside.

one more...
before././..

after..


a cheap one will cost as low as RM80 and high grade model will cost as high as RM800. not neccessary for driving, you can enjoy wearing it to the beach and have a nice scene on the sea water.
therefore, dont o-pi-sai while you are driving, i can see what you are doing...lol

1 comment:

I Love Miri City said...

looks like a good pair of sunglasses for me! I've always been annoyed with the reflections of the papers on my dashboard, I guess that's a lifesaver for me!