Saturday, October 27, 2007

" l e f t hand exercise "

Ok. Just short one..

I like this place.


An abandoned old airport in town became a happening place where people use to drag race every fine Sunday late afternoon. Some people will just drop by and watch the show. Sometime you only see “dogs” chasing after ‘cats’ but when you are lucky, you see ‘dragon’ flying with ‘phoenix’. There is also an official drag racing event take place once in every August at this air strip organises by the MMSC.

Sometime I do go on Sunday afternoon, to do my left hand exercise. Saturday nite is my right hand exercise, right hand to hold my mug. Therefore, right hand exercise on Saturday nite drinking beer, left hand exercise on Sunday to shift gear. Both my hands weight equal.

1 comment:

= FLoReNcE = said...

Oh..tat's the road near lutong beach there....