Friday, October 5, 2007

lou Pent eh Honda

lou Pent who has a Honda Vtec. He then invested $ modified his honda kao kao.












but the engine bay:

….kanasai ai nei…….betul betul honda Type Rojak ini , mo nin ngai …


should do like this baru sui






the sport rim......



“spoon caliper! dont play play I tell you….”



one day, lou pent can speed his Honda to lutong airstrip and then he will shout to the people there:



“wei! ni neng turbo kia ji bei yang zhou le li kan ngui zhao, ngui mei kiang ni…. put your horse come, I spoonnnn you all……ni nei li…..”




lou pent have spoon, I must also want to spoon, so that both me and lou pent can sit down and spoon together. .






See my spoon?... hmmmmm scare ley….


Lou pent’s spoon : RM4000
Lasapka’s spoon : RM2.50 x 4

lou pent, put your horse come....

4 comments:

= FLoReNcE = said...

although I dunno much about CAR...but I think that's a nice car.

lasapka said...

you want a ride on lou pent's honda? call coolman.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Carol said...

nice car ^^